A few pithy slogans on guns:
1. An armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Six-shooter: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
8. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
9. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
10. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
11. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
12. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
14. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.
15. Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.
16. Know guns, Know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
17. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
18. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
19. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
20. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. We don't enforce unconstitutional laws; we REPEAL them.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with "gun control."